Saturday, December 26, 2009

ded

the other day, my aunts were discussing how my cousin (17, post-spm, ready to take on the world etc) should get a job and/or get his driving licence. they want him to do something "useful" between now and enrolling into tertiery education. i say, chillout pls. being a vegetable for six months straight is a once in a lifetime experience everyone should have. that was what i did, and although i felt like an idiot when college came around, i sure didn't regret not partaking in serving ungrateful people their food overcooked with oil at fast-food joints which pay me RM 4.50 per hour. don't get me wrong though, i admire those who could get their butts out of bed at an ungodly hour, i was just too l a z y.

today i woke up in time for lunch, watched a kids' movie on HBO, read some fanfiction (harry potter!), played a stupid computer game, spent an insane amount of time under the shower, did the laundry, oggled at Yann Tiersen and his six iPhones, and rolled my eyes at the world. IT FEELS GOOD TO BE ON HOLIDAY!

but i think i'm gonna have to whip out the statistics whatever tonight soon tonight cos being on the internet, is too easy. i mean, an hour turns into two, which turns into four, which turns into...you know. my back and eyes are starting to hurt. also my mum commented on how much of doing nothing i've been doing, which is usually directed towards my sister. so this is new and it makes me nervous. someone stay online with me tonightttt pleaseee. (irrational use of multiple letters convince you to obey me)

p/s: want new pair of shoes

woof

3 comments:

manul said...

let us all procrastinate stats and do it by the night before tht we need to pass up. who's in!!? :D

syarah said...

blergh, manul.








BLERGH.

sarah said...

count me




OUT.

sedarlah wahai luqmanul hakim. finals in 5 months!
nagnagnag