Wednesday, June 9, 2010

microwaved food!

it has been a while. surprise, surprise. i don't know what made me suddenly sign in again, considering there was really no need to. i mean, there's really nothing that i need to share, and there's really isn't an insane need for me to write or anything. but yeah anyways.

exams are over! IB pretty much ruined me! i may need therapy!

so i was reading my past entries from the past two years or so, and damn was i emotional OR WHAT. and i used to think of myself as someone more composed than that. and more often than not, whenever i wrote an entry, 90% of the time it was me whining about something or someone. kinda makes you (and by you, i mean me) think. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO ME. whoaa. and although i complain about IB a lot, It isn't really what gets on my nerve. i think i can deal with crazy syllabi, thank you very much. KMB totally fucked me over, dudes. i guess when i'm in a better, more rational mood i would balance it with all the things i've learned (about myself, and others, and Life sortof) and maybe i'd call it "growing up" but you know, none of that now.

yeah, don't know why i'm suddenly angry (is it really anger?). it has been almost three weeks since college ended. malam-malam buta pulak tu.

but i digress. if my memory serves me well, i think the reason i opened this window in the first place and wanted to write this post is probably to say, i guess i won't be writing in this blogspot anymore. it's not the end of my blogging days, i will be scouring the web for other worthy sites to grace my presence with. i guess i just feel like i can't really be myself here anymore, and yeah it may sound like the plot of a messed up script for a messed up indie movie targetted for messed up people, but there you go. if you can't be you, what's the point?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i was about to say "welcome back :)", when the last paragraph came along.

but just, i understand. i mean, yeah. :(


ps. but know that were just some ugly people writing about the ugly shits that happened and even if it feels like choking yourself to death just by reading them again that was just, you know. goddammit i ALWAYS dunno how to explain myself and give up on sentences halfway. urgh.

pps. the word verification stumped me

pps. hi sapir

Anonymous said...

Sarah,hello!

Its been eons since you last wrote your posts and I hope everything else is going well :)

By the way,you having your holidays now? Have fun and please,write when needed. It would be nice to read other meterials of a higher quality :)